Suspension of all meetings to suppress the spread of illness during the COVID-19 pandemic has begun. Accordingly, Sunday School, Choir, Fellowships, Children’s Programs such as AWANA, prayer meetings, Bible Study groups and Small groups will be suspended from Mar 16, inclusive, until the end of May (or until further notice). Sunday Service will be held in an online setting. During the COVID-19 pandemic, with regards to public health, a warm reminder to observe the following practices:
- If you are feeling ill or have any flu symptoms, please stay home to recover and do not attend church meetings.
- Please refrain from handshaking, hugging, etc.
- Frequently wash your hands.
- Those who have traveled outside of Canada in the last week, please stay home from 14 days.
- Maintain a social distance of 1-2m apart from each other.